Week 13 Performance
Results were positive for week 13, going 2-1-1 against the spread. The Steelers and Seahawks covered as underdogs, both winning outright. The Raiders just missed covering the spread, losing by 3 as a 2.5 point underdog and the Dolphins managed a push against the Patriots, losing by 7.
Turnover Index through Week 13 (Against the Spread): 11-7-1
Overall, that is 60.5% against the spread, consistent with the results from 1998-2011.
Week 14 Picks
This week will be interesting as there are six betting opportunities this week. As a reminder, the criterion we use is any game in which there is at least a 10 defensive turnover differential between the two teams. We bet on the team with the lower amount of turnovers. See the table at the bottom of the post for the details.
- Chicago @ Minnesota - Pick: Minnesota
- Arizona @ Seattle - Pick: Seattle
- San Diego @ Pittsburgh - Pick: Pittsburgh
- Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay - Pick: Philadelphia
- New Orleans @ New York Giants - Pick: New Orleans
- Kansas City @ Cleveland - Pick: Kansas City
Here is the complete table of matchups: